Times are tricky and we need to look after ourselves and each other.
2020 has been a sh*tshow so far.
I don't know about you, but some days I wonder if this is all going to ever end and life will go back to normal. And I know I'm not alone.
This week is Women’s Health Week, so let's commit to doing a few positive things to bring some much-needed space in our lives, and a little boost of energy.
1. Book in a time in your calendar to get outside and enjoy the Spring sunshine. Even a 10 minute walk in the sun will make all the difference.
2. If you can't leave your backyard due to restrictions, set up a mini circuit workout, pop on some tunes and get your heart rate up.
3. Make sure you're getting enough shut-eye. Experts advise we need 7-8 hours of sleep every night, ideally in a dark room with a cool-ish temperature.
4. Eat well a choose fruit, veggies, whole grains, lean proteins and cut out the sugar and booze! I know this is easier said than done, but it will make you feel a world of difference.
5. At a time where routine seems impossible, create a morning routine for just 10 minutes and you'll reap the benefits. It could be as simple as meditation, stretching, yoga or journalling...spending that short amount of time can impact the rest of your day magnificently.
Keep connecting with your loved ones, friends and neighbours, and feel free to pop onto the Sugar Free Mum Facebook Page or Instagram and shout out if you need support.