I LOVE lemons. Seriously, I'm addicted.
I would easily eat one to two a day in a tonne of different ways - in warm water, mineral water, on salad, a squeeze on avocado, sliced on baked salmon, in boiling water with ginger...yummmmm
I'm also all about quick, easy and delicious recipes I can make when I'm desperate for a sweet hit.
This recipe has become a staple in our home especially when watching TV at night. It's simple, fast and has a kick of lemon that I adore.
You will need:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
zest of 1/2 a lemon
2 tablespoons coconut cream
2 tablespoons coconut flour
pinch of baking powder
1 sachet of Stevia or Equal (if you like these things and want it extra sweet) or Stevia drops
pinch of sea salt
- In a small bowl, add the dry ingredients and stir
- Add the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined
- Pour batter into a large mug or ramekin
- Pop into the microwave for 90 seconds
- Test it's cooked and enjoy!