Super easy, super delicious and a delicious sweet snack any time of the day.
This recipe is so easy, even the kids can make it in just a few minutes.
You will need:
2 cups (or 560g) plain vanilla or greek yoghurt
3 handfuls of frozen berries such as strawberries (sliced), blueberries and raspberries (sliced in half)
Drizzle of honey
Crushed pistachios to garnish
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Spoon the yoghurt evenly onto the tray
- Sprinkle with your frozen berries evenly on top of the yoghurt
- Optional: Drizzle with honey and sprinkle pistachios
- Pop into the freezer for about 3 hours or until set
- Remove from freezer and cut unevenly into "bark"
PS: I bought at Coles today a mixture of frozen berries at half price :)